Key Accounts Login   /   Contact Us   /   Home

Blog

Living La Vida Mocha!

Posted on April 4th, 2017. Filed under Coffee Equipment.  No Comments »

Coffee is approximately a 30-32 billion dollar annual retail industry, that’s a billion with a “B!” It’s the most popular drink in the world after water and tea. 90% of coffee consumed in the US is slow drip, the remaining 10% being specialty coffee meaning with the use of espresso.  It is the opposite in […]


The Cold Hard Facts

Posted on April 3rd, 2017. Filed under Food Safety, Ice Machine, Ice Safety.  No Comments »

Ice is the number one consumed item in restaurants, we need to protect ourselves and educate people on proper and safe ice handling procedures. When talking about this or giving a presentation I always like to ask the question, “How many people have ever had food poisoning?”  Usually get one or two hands raised.  The […]


When Life Hands You Lemons

Posted on September 26th, 2016. Filed under Food Safety.  No Comments »

Lemons have become a hot zone for bacteria with the most common being E. Coli. Most germs come from fingertips of restaurant employees, typically from raw meats and produce, among other sources.    Don’t let this scare you or make you freak out, studies show the same thing applies to ketchup bottles, salt and pepper shakers, […]


A Brewed Awakening: the developing trend of coffee in high schools

Posted on April 21st, 2014. Filed under Equipment Advice, News, Trade Events.  No Comments »

Coffee in schools? Yes, you heard me, high schools are beginning to jump on board with this rising trend. We recently attended both the Al School Nutrition Association show (ASNA) in Birmingham and the Georgia School Nutrition Association show (GSNA) in Jekyll Island, GA. We brought our super automatic espresso machine and it was a […]


NACS Show 2013

Posted on November 27th, 2013. Filed under News, Trade Events.  No Comments »

We recently had the opportunity to attend the NACS show here in Atlanta. Once again, this proved to be one of the best conferences of the year; bringing together manufacturers and vendors with convenient stores from all over the country. It was great to be there to support our manufacturers and our convenient store clients, […]